- Introduction to the doctrine of the Bible
- Critical concept: relationship between theology and history
- Argument #1: The Gospels preserve eyewitness accounts of the life of Jesus.
- Argument #2: External sources corroborate the accuracy of the Gospels and Acts.
- Chapter: “Are the Gospels Trustworthy Account of Jesus’ Life?” Without a Doubt, chapter 7
- Video: "Cold Case Christianity," teaching by J Warner Wallace
- Book: Cold Case Christianity, by J Warner Wallace (This is a great resource to help Christians get started in the conversation about defending the faith. It's also appropriate to share with a high school or college student who needs reasons for their faith. If you're wanting a resource for an unbeliever, I'd recommend something more technical.)