VIDEO COMING SOON!
- Basic introduction to historical theology
- "An Ancient Faith Perspective on History & Theology," interview with Anastasia Young
- Video: "Using Extra Dimensions to Explain the Trinity," interview with high school science teacher, Mark Ritter
- Imagine someone in your OIKOS asks you the following question. How do you respond? "Matt. 24:36 says that Jesus doesn't know the day of His return. If Jesus is God, how is it possible that He doesn't know this?"
- Use the following tools to build your answer:
- Use the information from the in-class teachings on the Trinity.
- Use information presented in the video on extra dimensions you watched above.
- Use the universal teachings of the church in history:
- Jesus is God and God is all-knowing
- "all things that belong to the Son also belongs to the Father" (in other words, they share all knowledge in common with one another)
- Jesus can't set aside His deity