To access this series of teachings, click on the image below.
Sometimes we hope that unbelievers won't ask us certain questions about our faith. We can feel very awkward because our answers seem to go against what our culture thinks is right.
This teaching series will help you overcome fear, walk with greater compassion, and share Jesus with love and boldness. Come and be empowered to engage in culturally relevant conversations with your OIKOS!
- Why are the so many kinds of churches?
- How can there be only one way to God?
- Why are Christians so hypocritical, nasty and judgmental? (2 parts)
- How can God exist? Look at all the evil, pain and suffering in the world! (2 parts)
- Is it a sin to be gay? (3 parts)
Alternative Ways to Access These Teachings:
- YouTube (streaming video): "BIG Questions Non-Believers Ask"
- Sound Cloud (streaming audio and downloadable .MP3 files): "BIG Questions Non-Believers Ask"