Class resumes September 10.
Description for the Fall Theme: Do you struggle to answer tough questions from unbelievers about your faith? How can Christian parents help their children navigate a world of SnapChat, same-sex marriage, #BlackLivesMatter, and evolution? Come get equipped to engage your OIKOS and your kids in culturally relevant conversations. High school students welcome.
Selected Topics for Fall 2017:
- Where does the concept of human rights come from?
- What rights should animals have? What, if anything, makes humans "special"?
- What does the Bible teach about helping the poor?
- How can we advocate for the rights of the unborn?
- How can Christians think about their participation in social media?
- How can Christians support social justice issues, such as racial equality and human trafficking? What about gender equality?
Whether you've been a Christian 20 days or 20 years, this class will give you tools to help you experience new growth in your walk with God and release your God-given potential to make a difference in the lives of others.