- 4 Arguments for the Incarnation:
- The Bible teaches that Jesus is God.
- The Bible teaches that Jesus was human.
- The apostles taught that Jesus was God in human flesh.
- Col. 1:15–18
- The early church taught that Jesus was God in human flesh.
- Three options to account for this data:
- Arianism: Jesus was a created being; not deity.
- Hypostatic Union: Jesus was both God and human
- The real meaning of Christmas
- Col. 1:15–29
- Video: I interviewed my friend, Fr. Daniel Habib (who is a priest at St. John Coptic Church) about how he would respond to some of Bart Ehrman’s ideas about the deity of Christ from an ancient faith perspective. I'd like to invite you to watch some highlights from our conversation.
- Book chapter: "How Can Jesus Christ be Both God and Man?" Without a Doubt, by Kenneth Samples
- Worship: If Jesus is who He claimed to be, then He's not merely an idea to be apprehended, but a person to be worshiped.