- Setting the context: What are others saying about Jesus?
- "Who is Jesus?" (popular culture's POV)
- Bart Ehrman (liberal scholars' POV)
- Summary: What Christians believe about Jesus
- Nicene Creed
- 4 Arguments that Jesus Considered Himself to be God
- Jesus equated Himself to be God.
- Jesus made claims that the Jewish leaders considered blasphemous.
- Jesus engaged in activities that only God can do.
- The major controversy in the early church was that Jesus wasn't human.
- Book chapter: "Is Jesus a Man, Myth, Madman, Menace, Mystic, Martian or Messiah?" Without a Doubt, by Kenneth Samples
- Debate: "How Jesus Became God, part 1" Bart Ehrman vs. Simon Gathercole on Justin Brierley's radio show, Unbelievable